- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Triple Berry Crisp Recipe Video
|Mixed berries||4 Cup (64 tbs) (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, etc)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
Calories 771 Calories from Fat 381
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.5%
Saturated Fat 22.4 g111.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.7 mg
Sodium 5.3 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.7%
Dietary Fiber 10 g39.9%
Sugars 52.4 g
Protein 9 g18.4%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 44.9%
Calcium 30.2% Iron 72.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take a shallow, oven-proof dish and put the berries.
3. Sprinkle with the sugar and cornstarch. Toss carefully to coat well.
4. In a bowl mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar and flour.
5. Pour in the melted butter and mix well. Cover the berries evenly and place in the oven.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven.
7. Allow it to cool down.
8. In a serving bowl, serve with ice-cream or cream.