- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Super Easy Lemon Mousse Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 637 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.5%
Saturated Fat 26.2 g130.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157 mg
Sodium 160.5 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.49%
Sugars 54.8 g
Protein 10 g19.6%
Vitamin A 31.9% Vitamin C 28.6%
Calcium 34.2% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Beat the cream until stiff.
2. Add the condensed milk and the lemon juice.
3. Beat until creamy and mousse-like consistency.
4. Pour into individual ramekins.
5. Cover with plastic wrap directly onto the mousse and refrigerate.
6. Take out of the refrigerator and serve the mousse chilled.