- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make a Strawberry Chocolate Crepe Stack Recipe Video
|Chocolate crepes||8 Medium|
|Confectioner sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||8 Tablespoon (FOR TOPPING) (Optional)|
|Vanilla ice cream||8 Tablespoon (FOR TOPPING) (Optional)|
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.6%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28 mg9.3%
Sodium 16.9 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 23.4 g
Protein 3 g5.6%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 55.7%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and hull strawberries. Slice them and put them into a bowl.
2. Add sugar to berries and fold carefully. Allow sitting until plenty of juice is rendered.
3. On a platter, start by placing a crepe.
4. Add some strawberries. Cover with another crepe.
5. Place some more strawberries. Continue the process until you are out of crepes.
6. Pour the remaining strawberries and juice on the top layer.
7. On a serving plate, cut crepe stack like a cake. Serve as is or topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.