- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Graham's cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce (2- 8 ounce packages)|
|Confectioner sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs), chilled|
|Strawberries||8 Ounce, hulled, sliced|
Calories 1475 Calories from Fat 1145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 130 g200.2%
Saturated Fat 78.4 g392.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 410.1 mg136.7%
Sodium 477.4 mg19.9%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g23.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 56.4 g
Protein 11 g22.2%
Vitamin A 92.8% Vitamin C 67.9%
Calcium 21.6% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix the cracker crumbs with the sugar and butter. Make sure it sticks.
2. Place the crumbs into the bottom of a spring-form pan. Press the crumbs on the bottom and sides, evenly. Set pan aside.
3. In a bowl, place the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla and lemon juice. Mix until you have a smooth cream.
4. Take another bowl, put the cold cream. Mix until thick but not stiff.
5. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese. Once it is mixed go ahead and whisk it to get rid of any lumps.
6. Pour cream into prepared pan with crumbs. Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
7. While the cake is chilling, in a bowl, mix the strawberries and blueberries. Add the confectioner’s sugar and gently mix into the fruit. Set aside until fruit renders juice.
8. Remove the cake from the fridge.
9. Release the sides of the pan and place the cake in a platter. Fix any edges that might be uneven with a knife.
10. On a serving plate, top with the berries, slice and serve.