- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ramo's Gin Fizz Recipe Video
|Rehorst gin||2 Ounce|
|Simple syrup||1 Ounce|
|Seltzer water||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Heavy cream||1 Ounce|
|Orange flower water||3 Drop|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 392 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 224.9 mg
Sodium 94.2 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 44.3%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Break an egg and separate the egg white, from the egg yolk.
2. Squeeze the juice of a lemon and a lime. The resulting volume should be about ½ ounce.
3. In a cocktail shaker, add the egg white, Lime and Lemon juice, simple syrup, gin, orange flower water and heavy cream. Dry shake for 10 seconds, to mix the contents, very well.
4. Add some ice cubes to the cocktail shaker. Shake well, for 10 seconds, to chill the contents.
5. In a zombie glass, fill up ice cubes, up to the brim.
6. Using a double strainer, strain the contents of the cocktail shaker, into the zombie glass. Top, with seltzer water.
7. Serve chilled, garnished with a carved orange peel.