- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach & Thyme Crisp Recipe Video
|Peaches||4 Cup (64 tbs), peeled and diced (10 medium)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/3 cup- CRISP; 1/2 Cup- TOPPING)|
|Fresh thyme leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (FOR TOPPING)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted and cooled|
Calories 332 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.4%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 2.3 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 31.7 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 13.5%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
3. In a bowl mix together the peaches, 1/3 cup brown sugar, thyme and 1 tablespoon flour.
4. Mix peaches well. Place the peaches in an oven proof dish.
5. In the same bowl, mix together the ½ cup brown sugar, ½ cup flour, rolled oats, sunflower seeds and cinnamon.
6. Add the melted butter and mix until uniform.
7. Spread the topping on top of the peaches.
8. Place the crisp into the oven and bake for about 35 minutes.
9. In a serving bowl, serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.