- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garden Salad with Marinated Beef Recipe Video
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Flank steak||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (enough to cover the beef)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried red chilli flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Garlic clove||2 Large, minced|
|Scallions||3 Medium, chopped (white and green parts)|
|Assorted veggies||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for salad)|
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.8%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30 mg
Sodium 3792.3 mg158%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 29 g57.3%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a bowl; place the beef and add the soy sauce, Worcestershire, chili flakes, garlic clove and scallions. Make sure you have enough soy sauce to cover all the meat.
2. Mix well and allow marinating for at least 30 minutes.
3. Heat a large skillet with some olive oil.
4. When the skillet is hot, add the meat without overcrowding the pan.
5. Cook for about 2 minutes and flip. Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from heat.
6. Arrange a garden salad – with veggies of your choice – on a plate. Top with the cooked beef and serve.