- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick and Easy Breakfast Recipe Video
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 826 Calories from Fat 478
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.6%
Saturated Fat 31.4 g157.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 333 mg
Sodium 662.8 mg27.6%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 19.1 g
Protein 16 g31.1%
Vitamin A 33.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 13.8% Iron 23.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMedium or large frying Pan
1. Place the piece of bread flat and press the top of a glass or cup into the center, cutting out a circle of the bread and set aside.
2. Melt a little butter into the bottom of the pan, just enough to keep the bread from sticking. Place both pieces of the bread in the pan.
3. Crack an egg into the center of the piece of bread where the hole has been cut out.
4. Allow to cook for a couple of minutes, place the egg in a serving plate.
5. Remove from pan and place the bread cut-out on top of the egg that's in the center of the piece of bread.
6. Drizzle maple syrup all over it and enjoy.