- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fruit Salad Recipe Video
|Pappaya||2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled, seeded and diced|
|Mango||1 Large, peeled, diced|
|Tangerines||3 Small, segmented, seeded and halved|
|Banana||2 , sliced|
|Green apple||1 Medium, cored, diced|
|Red apple||1 Medium, cored, diced|
|Tangerine juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (from 3 large tangerines)|
Calories 288 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.7%
Saturated Fat 0.25 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.6 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.3%
Sugars 56.1 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 52.9% Vitamin C 244.8%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the ingredients as per the list.
2. In a bowl, place the papaya, mango and tangerines.
3. Pour the tangerine juice and mix.
4. Add the banana and apples and toss to coat well with the juice.
5. In a serving bowl, serve this salad fresh.
You need citrus, passion fruit or pineapple juice to keep the banana and apples from oxidizing. If you want you can sweeten the juice.
It can be made with melon, watermelon, oranges, kiwi, peaches. pineapple, pears, berries or anything you want.