- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fancy Rice Salad! Recipe Video
|Pepper||2 Small, diced (red and green)|
|Tomatoes||1 Small, diced|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked|
|Tuna||10 Ounce (1 can)|
|Corn||10 Ounce (1 can)|
|Cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded (Parmesan/ mozarella)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or more)|
|Lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1014 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.5 mg
Sodium 708.3 mg29.5%
Total Carbohydrates 179 g59.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 38 g75.4%
Vitamin A 61.9% Vitamin C 14.2%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 26%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F
2. Take a baking pan and brush it with vegetable oil, then cover it with bread crumbs. Tap the pan gently to remove any excess bread crumbs.
3. In a cooking pan put the peppers, tomato, and onion, add salt and pepper and vegetable oil.
4. Cook uncovered on medium-high heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. In a bowl, put cooked rice, tuna, corn, grated cheese and the cooked vegetables. Mix well.
6. Tightly pack the rice salad in the prepare baking pan and place it in a hot oven, for 10 minutes.
7. Once you remove your baking pan from the oven, put the serving plate over it and flip it. Gently remove the baking pan.
8. In the serving plate, decorate with lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes, and some corn and serve.