- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make A Chocolate Pots Recipe Video
|Egg yolk||2 Medium|
|Icing sugar||30 Gram|
|Dark chocolate||150 Gram, melted|
|Double cream||300 Milliliter|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 609 Calories from Fat 462
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g79%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.5 mg
Sodium 12.7 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 25.4 g
Protein 4 g8.3%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.1% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Set the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Place 4 small ramekins in a roasting tin.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and icing sugar until thick and frothy.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave oven.
4. In a bowl, warm the double cream slightly. Add vanilla extract and pour melted chocolate to the cream. Whisk well using a hand blender and fold the cream into the egg mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Pour boiling water into the roasting tin, around half way up the side of the ramekins.
6. Place the roasting tin in the oven at 180 degree C for 15-20 minutes, or until the chocolate mixture has just set.
7. Remove the tin from the oven and lift the dishes out of the hot water. Leave the pots to cool and place in the fridge to chill before serving.
8. Serve the Chilled chocolate pots with fresh raspberries.