- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli Salad with Raisins and Walnuts Recipe Video
|Broccoli||3 Cup (48 tbs), cut into florets|
|Red onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Dark raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 624 Calories from Fat 462
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.9%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.3 mg
Sodium 301.4 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.5%
Sugars 24.6 g
Protein 6 g13%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 198.1%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash, rinse and cut the broccoli into small florets.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the mayo, vinegar, cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
3. Take a bowl and place the broccoli, onion, raisins and walnuts.
4. Add the mayo and vinegar dressing and toss well to coat.
5. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour.
6. In a serving plate, serve the salad chilled.