- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe Video
|Flat bread/Pizza dough||1 Medium|
|Barbecue sauce||2 Tablespoon (of choice)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Grilled chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Small, sliced|
|Cilantro leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped (FOR GARNISHING)|
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.3%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.6 mg
Sodium 323 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.83%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 21 g42.2%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Take a baking tray. Place the flat bread on it.
3. Drizzle the barbecue sauce over the bread and brush it evenly all over the bread.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce to cover it well.
5. Place the sliced grilled chicken on it.
6. Put sliced red onions and again sprinkle some mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake it for 8 minutes or till the cheese has melted.
8. On a serving plate, garnish the pizza with cilantro leaves, slice it and serve hot.