- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Old Fashioned Biscuits Recipe Video
|Self rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 367 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 1.7 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg
Sodium 834.3 mg34.8%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 6 g11.8%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.6% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add buttermilk and mix it well.
3. Dust some flour on table and press and roll the dough.
4. Cut biscuits using a cutter.
5. Grease a pan with butter and place the biscuits.
6. Preheat oven to 425 F.
7. Bake them for 6 minutes.
8. Brush some butter over biscuits.
9. Serve this biscuits with jam or sauce.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.