- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spiced Cranberry Dip Recipe Video
|For spiced cranberry dip|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (Philadelphia, 1 Package)|
|Canned whole berry cranberry sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground red cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|For shake n bake coconut shrimp|
|Coconut||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), toasted (Baker'S Angel Flake)|
|Chicken coating mix||5 1⁄2 Ounce (Shake N Bake, 1 Packet)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground red cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Uncooked extra-large shrimp||1 Pound, peeled, deveined|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted (Planters)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2100 Calories from Fat 1065
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g189.9%
Saturated Fat 64.1 g320.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1150.3 mg
Sodium 1904.6 mg79.4%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g45.2%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.5%
Sugars 89.1 g
Protein 121 g242.7%
Vitamin A 80.6% Vitamin C 25.8%
Calcium 61.9% Iron 92.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
2. MIX next 3 ingredients; spoon over cream cheese. Top with nuts.
3. SERVE with RITZ Crackers.
SHAKE 'N BAKE Coconut Shrimp
1. HEAT oven to 400°F.
2. COMBINE first 4 ingredients in pie plate; set aside. Beat egg and water in separate pie plate with whisk until well blended.
3. DIP shrimp, 1 at a time, in egg, then in coconut mixture, turning to completely coat both sides of each shrimp with egg before coating with coconut mixture; place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press coating mixture firmly onto shrimp to secure.
4. BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until shrimp are done.