- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Cook a fillet Dijonnaise steak Recipe Video
|Steak/Sirloin beef steak||200 Gram|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Demerara sugar||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil/Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 708 Calories from Fat 502
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.6%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94 mg
Sodium 424.6 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 41 g82.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 4.8% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season the steak with salt and pepper and olive oil.
2. Heat the griddle pan until its really hot.
3. Place steak on the pan and let it cook on both the sides.
4. For making dijonaise – spread mustard on steak and sprinkle demerara sugar on it.
5. Get your blow torch and put it under hot grill.
6. Serve with simple salad and pommes frites or new potatoes.