- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Salmon Salad Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza crust||300 Gram|
|Grated cheese||50 Gram|
|Mixed salad greens||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
|Red pepper||20 Gram, strips|
|Yellow pepper||20 Gram, strips|
|Cooked salmon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 105
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.4%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.3 mg
Sodium 412.1 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.9%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 15 g30%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 30.4%
Calcium 60.3% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBaking tray
1. Cut the red and yellow peppers into strips, set aside.
2. Place the pizza crust on the pizza pan and pork holes into the crust using a fork.
3. Spread grated cheese on top and bake it in the oven for 4-5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine the mixed salad green with red and yellow pepper and salmon, drizzle dressing and toss everything.
5. Once the pizza is ready, remove and transfer it in a pizza pan and the top it with the salmon salad and drizzle mayonnaise.
6. Serve the smoked salmon salad pizza immediately.