- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 1 Recipe Video
|Salmon fillet||2 Medium, washed and patted dry with a paper towel|
|Portobello mushrooms||10 Medium, sliced (fresh and preferably organic)|
|Asparagus shoots||5 Medium, washed (fresh)|
|Garlic cloves||10 Large, minced|
|Lemon||1 Large, squeezed|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Natural honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||9 Tablespoon (or as required)|
Calories 1481 Calories from Fat 661
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.1%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78 mg
Sodium 995.1 mg41.5%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.8%
Dietary Fiber 15.7 g62.8%
Sugars 138.3 g
Protein 53 g105.2%
Vitamin A 33.9% Vitamin C 68.5%
Calcium 16.5% Iron 45.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a spatula.
3. With the help of a fish turner spatula, flip the salmon over to the next side.
4. On the other side also, sprinkle some seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon.
5. Pour the juice of a lemon over the salmon.
6. In a frying pan, pour some oil and add the asparagus shoots. Sprinkle some garlic salt and a little paprika. Allow to cook until they are half cooked, with a bit of a crunch.
7. In the same frying pan, add some more oil and fry the Portobello mushrooms, in the remaining space.
8. Spread a little honey on top of the frying salmon.
9. In a platter, place the fried salmon and garnish with a few sprigs of cilantro. Arrange the asparagus and mushrooms next to it.
10. Serve warm with yellow rice.