- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Cook Roasted Potato Bites Recipe Video
|Potato||8 , washed and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (6-8 as needed)|
|Smoked sweet paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 50.9 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.8%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 67.1%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease a cookie sheet with oil and melted butter.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take cubed potato and toss it with olive oil, sea salt, pepper, parsley, and paprika.
4. Lay potato on greased cookie sheet. Spread evenly.
5. Pop the cookie sheet in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes or until nice golden and fork tender. Flip potatoes once after 15 minutes.
6. Taste and season with salt and paprika.
7. Serve potato bites hot with ancho chill rubbed pork chops.