- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Amy's Version of How to Cook Protein Powder Recipe Video
|Vpx zero carb graham cracker||1 Tablespoon (1/2 scoop)|
|Whey protein powder||2 Tablespoon (1 Scoop)|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
Calories 4 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.06 g0.1%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.3 mg
Sodium 8.4 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 0.83 g0.28%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 0.13 g0.26%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 0.05%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, take VPX Zero Carb graham cracker. Add little water and mix it till if forms a smooth paste.
2. Cook it on 1/2 power for 1 1/2 minute.
3. In another bowl, take whey protein powder. Add little water and mix it to a thick paste. Spread it evenly in the bowl.
4. Cook it on full power for 45 seconds. Flip it and continue to cook for another 30 seconds.
5. In a serving plate, serve the protein powder as a cake or cracker.