- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Cook Parsley Potatoes Recipe Video
|Russet potatoes||2 Pound|
|Onion/Yellow onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.1%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.1 mg5%
Sodium 257.6 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 15.8%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel the potatoes and cut in bite size pieces.
2. Cut the onions in slices
3. In a pot, place together potatoes, onion and salt and pour in the water to cover the potatoes about ½ to 1inch.
4. Place the pot on medium high heat, and allow to boil for about 15 to 17 minutes, or until the fork can be pierced easily.
5. Drain the potatoes and set aside.
6. In another pot, heat butter and add in the parsley.
7. Add in the potatoes to the melted butter and stir lightly to coat the potatoes.
8. Serve the Parsley Potatoes hot as side dish.