- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Minced Meat and Lettuce Fried Rice Recipe Video
|Cooked rice||200 Gram|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Minced beef||120 Gram|
|Lettuce leaves||1 Medium|
|Spring onion white||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Spring onion green||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Nagasawake sauce||15 Cubic Centimeter|
Calories 581 Calories from Fat 353
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.1%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g43.9%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 355.8 mg
Sodium 349.7 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.76 g3%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 24 g47.6%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 6.2%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Chop the green and spring onions, set aside.
2. In a wok pour oil and cook the minced meat, until cooked.
3. Add the nagasawake sauce, stir and then transfer in a bowl.
4. In the same wok pour oil and scramble the eggs and cook it, transfer in a bowl.
5. In the same wok pour oil and stir fry the cooked rice, add spring onion white and stir, add the minced meat and toss everything, add the eggs and combine everything.
6. Add lettuce leaves and stir fry, season with salt and pepper and add nagasawake sauce and green onions.
7. Give it a final stir and turn off the heat.
8. Serve the minced meat fried rice hot.