- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kasper Family German Style Crepes Recipe Video
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||6 Teaspoon (1 teaspoon each crepe)|
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.4%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.1 mg40.7%
Sodium 101.5 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 8 g16.5%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.3% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, and beat until frothy.
2. Drop flour, milk, vanilla, and salt in it. Blend until smooth. Pop it in refrigerator and let it rest for an hour.
3. Heat a large frying pan over low flame, and add butter to it.
4. Turn the flame to medium and heat butter until fragrant and starts to sizzles.
5. Ladle batter in the pan. Rotate and cover the bottom of pan evenly with batter.
6. Flip when bubbles rise to the surface and the edges starts curling. Cook until golden brown.
7. Transfer it to a serving platter and serve it with jam or maple syrup.
You are in a hurry then you can prepare crapes soon after mixing the batter.
The ingredients above will make 6 crepes, but if you want to make more then add 5 eggs, 3 cups of milk, and 3 cups of flour.
Reduce the flame if the pan becomes too hot.