- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic Prawns Recipe Video
|Tiger prawns||12 , peeled|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped finely|
|Olive oil||1 Dash|
|Unsalted butter||50 Gram|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juiced|
|Salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 798 Calories from Fat 385
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.4%
Saturated Fat 27.2 g136.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1091.5 mg
Sodium 2113 mg88%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.6%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 95 g189%
Vitamin A 75.9% Vitamin C 151.3%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel and clean the prawns by deveining them. Slit them in half lengthwise to open.
2. Squeeze the juice of a lemon.
3. Chop finely garlic and parsley.
4. Heat a frying pan on medium and add oil.
5. Once the oil is hot put the prawns and sauté for a few minutes.
6. Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Put the butter and cook for 2 minutes while continuously stirring it.
8. Pour the lemon juice, stir to mix well.
9. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Mix it.
10. Put the parsley and turn off the heat.
11. In a serving plate transfer the garlic prawns and serve hot.