- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Parmesan Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||6 Large, skinless, boneless|
|Pasta sauce||26 Ounce|
|Breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Italian-seasoned)|
|Whole milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Provolone cheese||6 Large|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
|Capers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 633 Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.5%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 262.8 mg
Sodium 1116 mg46.5%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 67 g133.9%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 45.8% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. In a boiling pot, pour pasta sauce, parmesan/Romano cheese blend, add capers. Let it simmer.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, place breadcrumbs.
5. Now, take 1 chicken breast at a time and dip it in egg and milk mixture.
6. Coat the chicken with breadcrumbs.
7. In a skillet, heat oil and cook chicken breast until golden brown.
8. In a baking dish, pour pasta sauce, place the cooked chicken and pour rest of the sauce.
9. Place cheese slices on each chicken piece.
10. Pop it into the oven for 350*F for 25 minutes.
11. Serve it hot.