- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Christmas Grilled Turkey Recipe Video
|Turkey bird||4 Kilogram, washed|
|Soft butter||250 Gram|
|Orange zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange||1 Large, sliced|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Cranberry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pork meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1442 Calories from Fat 795
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g136.9%
Saturated Fat 37.4 g187%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 595.2 mg
Sodium 557.5 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 145 g290.6%
Vitamin A 26.4% Vitamin C 29.7%
Calcium 18.1% Iron 54.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 200*c.
2. Pat dry turkey with a paper towel.
3. In a bowl, combine pork meat, cranberry, and bread crumbs to make turkey stuffing.
4. Stuff the bird through the neck end and tuck the skin well.
5. In a bowl, combine butter, orange zest and sage.
6. Rub the flavored butter all over the turkey. It will keep the turkey moist.
7. Put the butter inside the cavity as well.
8. Put orange slices and sage leaves too.
9. Sprinkle some salt on turkey.
10. On a baking sheet lined with tin foil, place the turkey upside down.
11. Wrap it with tin foil and pop it into the oven for 30 minutes.
12. After 30 minutes decrease the temp and cook for another 60 minutes.
13. Take off the tin foil in last 30 minutes and put the turkey back in the oven for 25 minutes.
14. Serve it with desired drink.