- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fry Chicken with Basil Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||2 Large, thinly sliced|
|Green beans||100 Gram (1/2 packet)|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Large, slices|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
|Thai basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Five spice powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili||1 Large (Optional)|
|Cashew nuts||2 Tablespoon, roasted|
Calories 362 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.2 mg
Sodium 951.9 mg39.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.5%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 41 g81.1%
Vitamin A 34.4% Vitamin C 95.3%
Calcium 10% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice chicken breast.
2. In a large wok, heat oil and chicken and stir fry until it turns white.
3. Add the garlic, five spice, onion, and green beans. Stir-fry together until the beans are soft and cooked through.
4. Add red pepper and chili stir for a while.
5. Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Mix well.
6. Add in the fresh basil and cashew nuts.
7. Serve with rice or brown rice.