- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hawaiian Style Golden Trevally Recipe Video
|Golden trevally fish||1 1⁄2 Pound, cleaned, cut into 4 medium pieces|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Hawaiian sea salt||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.6%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3610.4 mg150.4%
Total Carbohydrates 0.8 g0.27%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 39 g78%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.01% Iron 0.23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean the fish and fillet it. Cut it into 4 serving pieces.
2. Sprinkle the Hawaiian sea salt and rub it into the fish pieces.
3. Turn the fish over and do the same on the other side.
4. Season fish pieces with 1 teaspoon pepper.
5. Heat a pan on the stove greased with the olive oil.
6. Place the fish pieces and sear in hot oil on both sides.
7. Flip the pieces in 2 minutes and cover with lid.
8. Add 1/3 cup water and place lid back on. This helps cook the fish evenly.
9. Let the fish steam for 3-4 minutes.
10. Serve a piece per person along with braised fennel, potatoes or any fresh salad.