- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Flank Steak Recipe Video
|Beef flank steak||1 Pound|
|Marinade for beef steak||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 223 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.5 mg
Sodium 1870.1 mg77.9%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.66%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 24 g48.3%
Vitamin A 6.8% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Score the steak all over the surface with a knife to make a diamond pattern.
3) In a deep dish, place the steak and pour over the marinade.
4) Allow the steak to marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 to 4 hours.
5) Place the marinated steak on the grill and season with salt and pepper.
6) Grill the steak for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium rare.
7) Remove from the grill and allow the steak to rest for about 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
8) Slice and serve the grilled steak with fresh salad greens.