- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
BBQ Turkey Legs Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
Calories 444 Calories from Fat 235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.3%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.6 mg51.2%
Sodium 370 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 48 g95.8%
Vitamin A 30.6% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Rinse turkey legs and pat it dry.
3. Grease a casserole, and put turkey in it. Drizzle olive oil and turn to coat evenly.
4. Season it with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika. Flip and repeat on the other side.
5. Place turkey legs skin side up in casserole.
6. Pop it in oven, uncovered, and cook for about 30-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 180 degree C. Flip once half the way through.
7. Remove from oven, and transfer it to a plate.
8. Place turkey legs on grill, and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side or until it gets nice grill marks.
9. Serve grilled turkey legs hot with a salad of your choice.
Insert thermometer in the center of the leg for perfect reading.
You can also baste turkey legs with BBQ sauce while grilling.