- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Barbecued Sweet and Sour Ginger Salmon Recipe Video
|Rice wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon (or white wine vinegar)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Chilli powder||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Rapeseed oil||1 Tablespoon (or sesame oil)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Salmon fillet||4 Ounce, cut into medium pieces|
|Coriander leaves||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely (FOR GARNISHING)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.4%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 59 mg
Sodium 91.4 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.49 g1.9%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 23 g45.8%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the salmon fillet into medium pieces.
2. Heat the barbecue.
3. In a bowl, add sugar, rice wine vinegar, grate ginger, chilli powder, pepper, and rape seed oil and stir well to mix them.
4. Put the salmon pieces in the marinade and toss it well to coat the pieces well. Let it to sit for 20 minutes.
5. Place the salmon pieces on the barbecue and cook for 3 minutes on each sides. If required change its place on the grill. Also add more marinade while grilling.
6. On a serving plate, place the salmon pieces, garnish it with coriander or lemon juice and serve hot with sweet chilli sauce.