- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
German Carrot Cake Recipe Video
|Carrots||500 Gram, peeled and grated|
|Butter||150 Gram, melted|
|Hazelnut||200 Gram, finely ground|
|Flour||350 Gram, sieved|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon, sieved|
|Vanilla sugar||8 Gram|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon skin/Orange skin||1 Medium, grated|
|Icing sugar||200 Gram (For Topping)|
|Water||3 Tablespoon, hot (For Topping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5994 Calories from Fat 2394
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 278 g427.2%
Saturated Fat 98.6 g492.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1198.4 mg
Sodium 2606.3 mg108.6%
Total Carbohydrates 793 g264.5%
Dietary Fiber 46.6 g186.4%
Sugars 464.9 g
Protein 107 g214.3%
Vitamin A 1772.3% Vitamin C 92%
Calcium 246.7% Iron 187.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 320 degrees.
2) Mix together the grated carrots and sugars.
3) Add the hazelnut and milk and mix together well. It usually takes about 20 minutes for all the ingredients to incorporate together properly.
4) Lightly grease a baking tin with some oil or butter and pour the cake batter into it.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 60-65 minutes. Once the cake is done, a wooden toothpick inserted in the center will emerge clean.
6) Open the door of the oven and leave the cake in it for 20 minutes so that it cools down.
7) To make the topping, mix the ingredients together.
8) Unmold the now cooled cake into a cake plate and coat with the topping.
9) Serve right away.