- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger Recipe Video
|Wild salmon||2 Pound (For Salmon Burger)|
|Basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (For Salmon Burger)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (For Salmon Burger)|
|Mint||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (For Cucumber - mint relish)|
|Rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon (For Cucumber - mint relish)|
|Cucumber||1 , chopped (For Cucumber - mint relish)|
Calories 271 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.1%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.9 mg39.3%
Sodium 537.5 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.5%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 46 g91.2%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a processor jar combine salmon, sea salt and basils. Spin for a few minutes, until coarsely ground.
2. For cucumber – mint relish – In a large bowl combine cucumber, mint and rice vinegar. Toss well.
3. Keep the cucumber – mint relish aside.
4. Wet your hands; take out 3 scoops of salmon mixture, make patties.
5. Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the burgers.
6. Serve salmon burgers with cucumber – mint relish.
Can serve these patties with gluten free buns.