- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Turtle Pie Recipe Video
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Pastry shell||1 , baked|
|Caramel topping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened|
|Confectioners sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 549 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.9%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.7 mg
Sodium 273.6 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 26.7 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 0.07%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In the pie shell, sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans.
2. Stream the caramel topping over chips and pecans, and spread it evenly.
3. In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
4. In a saucepan over low heat, stir together cream and remaining chocolate chips and mix until smooth.
5. Slowly add cream mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir well to mix.
6. Carefully spread the cream mixture into pastry shell.
7. Allow the pie to cool down completely and set.
8. Garnish using more whipped cream, chocolate chips, pecans, or caramel topping if desired.
9. Cut the pie in wedges and serve.