- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Scalloped Roasted Turkey Salad Recipe
|Cubed roast turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Blanched almonds/Pecans / walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Pimiento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese slices||4 , cut into strips|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 600 Calories from Fat 422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.1%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128 mg42.7%
Sodium 770 mg32.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 28 g56.9%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C 21.3%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Grease a 1- quart casserole or 4 individiual baking dishes with butter.
3. In the casserole, combine all the ingredients except the ingredients for the topping.
4. Mix well and spread evenly.
5. Arrange the cheese slices on top.
6. Butter the cracker crumbs and sprinkle evenly on top.
7. Bake in the hot over for 15 to 20 minutes until topping is golden and the sauce is bubbly.
8. Serve the salad hot as a side dish.