- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Spicy Prawns with Campanelle Recipe
|Tiger prawns||8 Ounce, cooked and peeled (225 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Finely grated lemon rind||1|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Red chili paste/1 large pinch of chilli powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Smoked turkey rashers||5 Ounce (150 Gram)|
|Shallot/Small onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Dry white wine||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Campanelle/Other pasta shapes||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Fish stock||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Ripe firm tomatoes||4 , peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Chopped parsley||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 658 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 0.43 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186.3 mg
Sodium 1205.6 mg50.2%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.3%
Dietary Fiber 8 g31.9%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 50 g99.7%
Vitamin A 71.9% Vitamin C 101%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 22.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Grill the turkey rashers, then cut them into 5 mm / 1/4 in dice.
3. Put the shallot or onion and white wine into a pan, bring to the boil, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they are tender and the wine has reduced by half.
4. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions in a large pan of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain thoroughly.
5. Just before serving, put the prawns with their marinade into a large frying pan, bring to the boil quickly and add the smoked turkey and fish stock. Heat through for 1 minute.
6. Add to the pasta with the chopped tomatoes and parsley, toss quickly and serve at once.