- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Spiced Cranberry Punch Recipe
|Cranberry juice cocktail||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Orange slice||3 , cut n half|
|Orange slice||3 , cut in half|
Calories 104 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.09 g0.13%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.05%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.7 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 0.76 g3.1%
Sugars 23.2 g
Protein 0.09 g0.19%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 43.5%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure combine cranberry juice, spices and water.
2. Heat in the microwave for about 9 minutes until piping hot.
3. Cover and let stand for 1 minute for the flavors of spices to infuse into the liquid.
4. Remove spices and discard.
5. Add sugar and stir to dissolve
6. Stir in lemonade.
7. Heat for another 4 to 5 minutes until heated but not boiling.
8. Serve hot, in a punch bowl or in individual glasses
9. If serving in glasses, garnish each with half an orange slice and a maraschino cherry on a toothpick.