- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix Recipe Video
|Drink mix/Null||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Orange Flavored Instant Breakfast)|
|Granulated sugar/Null||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Null)|
|Instant lemon sugar tea mix/Null||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Null)|
|Ground cloves/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Ground cinnamon/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3561 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.53 g0.82%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.72%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.3 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 904 g301.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 849.8 g
Protein 0.25 g0.5%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Stir everything together.
2. Mix 2 teaspoons of the mixture to 1 cup of boiling water.
3. Stir and serve with a cinnamon stick if desired.
4. If you like a stronger tea, add more of the mix to the water.
5. Serve hot. Makes about 24 cups of tea