- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sausage And Potato Salad Recipe
|Mixed boiling sausages||4 Pound (1 1/2 To 2 Kilogram)|
|Boiling potatoes||12 Medium (Fluffy)|
|Butter||60 Gram (4 Tablespoon)|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1.85 Deciliter)|
|Olive oil||10 Tablespoon|
|White vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon white wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|French dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon (1/2 Teaspoon More To Serve)|
|French mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh herb leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Herb||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh parsley leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (2 1/2 Deciliter)|
Calories 754 Calories from Fat 510
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.5%
Saturated Fat 17.6 g88.2%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 119.6 mg
Sodium 1146.6 mg47.8%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 27 g53.1%
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 70.4%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice the sausages into 3/4 -inch (2 cm) piecess, halve lengthwise and keep aside.
2) Rinse and peel the potatoes, then slice (optional) into 3/8 -inch (1 cm) pieces and place in a bowl of water.
3) In a 8-quart pressure cooker, saute the sausages in the melted butter in baches over a medium-high heat until lightly browned.
4) Return the sausages into the pressure cooker, drizzle over the wine and set the base rack over them.
5) Then arrange the potatoes in a layer over the base rack.
6) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 5 minutes.
11)Then turn off the heat and lower the pressure immediately.
12) Remove the potato slices and arrange them, slightly overlapping, around the edge of a hot serving platter.
13) Remove the sausage pieces with a slotted spoon and arrange in the center of the platter, inserting toothpicks, if desired.
14) In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the oil, vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard, salt and pepper together alongwith the freshly chopped herbs.
15) Drizzle the dressing over the over the potatoes an sprinkle with the parsley.
16) Serve immediately on individual, warmed serving plates, along with a fork and a bowl of extra mustard for the sausages.