- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Pizza Dip Recipe
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Dried italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Shredded parmesan cheese||3 Ounce (3/4 Cup, Fresh)|
|Pizza sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion slices||2 Tablespoon|
|French bread slices/Vegetable dippers||6 (For Serving)|
Calories 232 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.7%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g37.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.1 mg
Sodium 534.2 mg22.3%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 11 g21%
Vitamin A 13.7% Vitamin C 10.7%
Calcium 19.9% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning and beat with a spoon into a smooth consistency
3. In another small bowl, combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
4. In an 8 inch baking dish, spread the cream cheese mixture in a single layer.
5. Top with half the Mozzarella and Parmesan mixture.
6. Spoon the pizza sauce over the cheese
7. Top again with remaining cheese, onions and peppers.
8. Bake the dip for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
9. Serve the dip hot with French bread or fresh vegetable dippers.