- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Pickle Rolls Recipe
|Chopped watermelon pickle||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Chunks)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Canadian bacon||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced at a slant|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1337 Calories from Fat 1014
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g177.1%
Saturated Fat 65.9 g329.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 419.2 mg
Sodium 3964.3 mg165.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.34%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 49 g97.8%
Vitamin A 81.1% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain the pickles of excess liquid.
2) Allow the cream cheese to soften.
3) Spread the soft cream cheese around a pickle chunk and wrap it together within a slice of bacon.
4) Hold in place with toothpicks.
5) Keep refrigerated until required for chafing.
6) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and melt butter in it.
7) Add the pickle rolls and sauté them, heating them properly.
8) Place the pan over hot water and keep the rolls warm.
9) Serve in the hot chafing dish.