- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Momma Fitness Frittata Recipe Video
|Egg whites||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Leek||1⁄2 Small, sliced|
|Mixed fresh herbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Baby spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lactaid low fat cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fat free feta||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 191 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 0.8 g4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.3 mg2.4%
Sodium 773.2 mg32.2%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 25 g49.2%
Vitamin A 27.5% Vitamin C 12.8%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Sauté leeks over medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add mushrooms and continue to sauté until mushrooms are cooked.
3. Add garlic. Stir constantly for 60 seconds. Add spinach and toss until just wilted. Turn off the heat
4. Add egg whites, cottage cheese, feta, herbs, and salt. Gently mix.
5. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and cover with a lid until set and sides have pulled away - after 30 minutes.
7. Serve frittata with a small salad.