- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Mexican Cheese Dip Recipe
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Pound|
|Tomatoes with green chilies||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Hot chili sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Tomato catsup||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.4%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g81%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81 mg
Sodium 643.9 mg26.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 17 g33.4%
Vitamin A 29.1% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 56% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a casserole of 1 ½ quarts capacity and add cheese and roughly chopped chilies into it.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover the casserole and cook for a couple of minutes stirring properly.
4) Add tomato catsup, chili sauce and roughly chopped tomatoes.
5) Cover and cook again for 2 minutes.
6) Serve it warm along with potato chips.