- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Macedoine Of Vegetables Recipe
|Diced cooked carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked turnips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baby lima beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 1/2 inch lengths (Green / Wax Beans)|
Calories 293 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.5 mg
Sodium 169.5 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 14 g55.9%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 13 g25.8%
Vitamin A 11.9% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 6% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Combine vegetables and beans in a colander and allow them to drain well.
2. Transfer cooked and drained vegetables and beans into a large saucepan.
3. Add butter and sprinkle seasonings.
4. Place pan on a low flame and reheat the vegetables, tossing by shaking the pan until they are warmed and glazed with butter.
5. Dish out into a large salad bowl and serve warm