- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Herb Bread Recipe
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, snipped|
|Parsley||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, snipped|
|Oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Chervil||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Trench bread loaf||1|
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g41.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 284.3 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Combine the first five ingredients together. Mix well.
3) Slice bread leaving the bottom crust.
4) Carefully spread the herb butter mix on one side of each bread slice. Do no break the slices.
5) Wrap the bread slices in aluminum foil.
6) Heat them in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
7) Serve immediately by breaking off slices.