- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Green Bean and Mushroom Salad Recipe
|Green beans||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced (250 Gram)|
Calories 105 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.59 g0.9%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 19.7 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.1 g36.5%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Thoroughly wash the beans in cold, running water.
2) Use a vegetable steamer to steam green beans.
3) In a small bowl combine two part of oil with one part of vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Add mushrooms to toss with beans.
5) Pour the dressing on top and sprinkle chopped parsley before serving.
6) Serve warm.