- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Fudge Cake Recipe
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned chocolate syrup||16 Ounce (Hershey'S, 1 Can)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3590 Calories from Fat 1038
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g179.7%
Saturated Fat 24.9 g124.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 845.9 mg
Sodium 1292.7 mg53.9%
Total Carbohydrates 595 g198.3%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.5%
Sugars 425.7 g
Protein 48 g95.9%
Vitamin A 100.6% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 113.8% Iron 65.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F for a 9 X 13" glass pan and 350°F for a tin pan of the same dimensions.
2) In a bowl, mix together margarine and sugar and cream well. Add in eggs, beating them one at a time.
3) Sift together flour, baking powder and salt before adding the dry ingredients into the wet. Combine them well.
4) Lastly, pour in the chocolate syrup and mix well.
5) Bake the cake until done. To check for doneness, stick a toothpick in the centre of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, it is done.
6) Serve the Hot Fudge Cake when warm. Garnish with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.