- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Fruit Medley Recipe
|Macaroons||12 , dried, crumbled|
|Peach halves/Pear / apricot halves, pineapple slices, cherries||4 Can (40 oz) (large size)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.1 mg
Sodium 183.1 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.9%
Sugars 30.5 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 15.6%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a 2 1/2-quart casserole and grease it with butter.
3) Take the greased casserole and put macaroon crumbs at the bottom.
4) Then keep the layers of fruit and then macaroons.
5) Sprinkle little brown sugar, almonds and sherry.
6) Put the casserole in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
7) Add melted butter and serve the dish into 8 serving bowls.
8) Serve the dish hot.