- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Cookie Cake Recipe Video
|Gluten free flour mixture||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Softened butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stevia||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pumpkin puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.4%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.5 mg
Sodium 290.9 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 4 g7.2%
Vitamin A 102.5% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease the cake pan with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
4. In a stand mixer bowl add in butter, stevia and pumpkin puree. Beat until light in fluffy.
5. Stir in the flour mixture and whisk on low speed for 5 minutes.
6. Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
7. Pour the batter into greased cake pan and spread evenly.
8. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Remove and let cool in pan.
10. Slice and serve cookie cake with your favorite drink and enjoy!