- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hot Dog Burgers Recipe
|Evaporated milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frankfurters||3 , halved lengthwise|
|Frankfurter buns||3 , split, toasted, and buttered|
Calories 297 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.2%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.2 mg
Sodium 707.8 mg29.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 22 g43.7%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 13% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, mix together beef, 1 teaspoon salt, dash pepper and milk.
2. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into flat rectangles of the size of buns.
3. Into each patty, press half of a frank.
4. Place patties on broiler rack set at a height of 3 inches from heat and broil for 8-10 minutes; turning once.
5. Serve patty between buns and pass with some potato wedges.